Mohawk Electrical Systems is a small business manufacturer. Manufacturing high quality and reliable integrated assemblies, Mohawk prides itself on providing every employee with extensive training and support to provide the best possible products and services for our customers.
Mohawk Electrical Systems offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees including:
- Health insurance through Highmark Blue Cross of Delaware
- Dental insurance plan (100% company paid)
- Optional vision insurance plan
- Paid Time Off after first year of regular, full-time employment
- 7 paid company holidays with two semi-annual paid week shutdowns at 4th of July and Christmas
- Simple IRA plan (with up to 3% company match)
- Life/short-term disability insurance (100% company paid)
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Production Assembly Personnel (F/T – Temporary via Staffmark [Georgetown, Del.])
Hours: Mon-Thurs. 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (10 hour shift). Overtime on Friday as needed.
This position is an entry-level production position. Must be able to read, write and understand English and follow thorough work instruction. Training is provided upon hire. No benefits are offered through Mohawk for temporary positions.
Mohawk is not hiring for this position directly at this time. To apply, please visit the Staffmark location in Georgetown, Delaware. Applying through Staffmark does not guarantee placement at Mohawk.
Mohawk Electrical Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.