Mohawk’s production capabilities feature a lean manufacturing process that ensures delivery of high-quality, custom designed turnkey assemblies to customers on time and on budget.
Mohawk has developed in-house competencies that help move projects efficiently from prototype to short runs to volume production.
Manufacturing and assembly skills include:
- Wire winding and stripping;
- Rubber molding;
- Resistance and bridgewire welding;
- Soldering, crimping and sealing;
- Mechanical fastening;
- Cutting, stripping, and termination soldering.
Production capabilities include:
- Bridgewire Soldering and Welding
- Mold Design and Construction
- Rubber and Epoxy Molding
- Injection, Transfer, and Compression Molding
Our in-house machine shop provides the ability to design and construct molds, and to machine a variety of components, including enclosures.